Product Manager e-Commerce Software
As a Strategic Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with creating innovative cloud services for our client. This extends from ensuring the profitability of existing products to defining new development innovations that support eCommerce optimization and customer experience.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business acumen and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time understanding and thinking differently about the technologies driving today’s eCommerce and (digital) marketing trends and be able to translate how these can turn into new and innovative solutions.
You must be able to communicate effectively with all areas of the company. You will work closely with a development manager counterpart to define product release requirements and deliverables. You will work with Product Marketing to define the go-to-market strategies, product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for products, working with the sales channel, executives, partners, and key customers.
- Define the overall product strategy
- Work with other strategic product managers to support the overall Customer Experience Cloud strategy
- Work closely with the development teams to realize the eCommerce roadmap
- Collaborate with internal consulting and services teams to ensure high quality service levels and a healthy product ecosystem
- Develop the positioning and messaging for the product
- Participate in meetings with clients, prospects, industry analysts, and internal stakeholders to share product and market expertise
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a product management, product marketing or technology consulting role
- An excellent understanding of eCommerce and/or digital optimization technologies
- Experience working with an agile development team
- Demonstrated success defining and launching cloud based products
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce or Marketing technology space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; public speaking skills required.
- Ability to influence through strategic thinking and data based analysis
- Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial with an innovative spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to lead, guide and influence global and geographically dispersed teams
- A true understanding of what Cloud and SaaS technology means in today’s business environment
- An understanding of how to build product strategies for both mature and emerging markets
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.