Global Marketing Manager for Software Vendor
Our client provides state-of-the-art software products and services for the gas & oil industry and is extremely fast growing. We are therefore looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and implement a Marketing strategy that is future proof. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting our clients global marketing activities, with the aim of driving brand recognition and supporting sales teams with the appropriate materials to execute a world class sales process. The role covers all marketing activities from strategy to execution, including events, online marketing, product marketing, and PR.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Chief Product Officer. This job in a fast growing, challenging environment provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing manager to create value for the company in terms of Marketing strategy and execution.
As a Marketing Manager, your accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop the marketing strategy and translate this strategy into vision, policies, year plan and budget
- Implement the strategy and policies and ensure internal compliance
- Develop and manage brand architecture, -identity and –positioning, monitor and optimize brand performance
- Build and drive innovative (digital) marketing campaigns
- Initiate/supervise qualitative and quantitative market research, competitor, customer and pricing analysis, identify business opportunities and advise based on this information
- Optimise and align our prospect to customer pipeline with the marketing strategy by aligning workflow, systems and human resources
- Continuously monitor, measure, benchmark and evaluate marketing initiatives/efforts, processes, tools and systems
- Initiate and propose (plans for) marketing projects based on business needs and actively contribute to the realization of the project
- Coordinate copy (press releases/white papers/case studies)
- Coordinate design content (brochures/websites/advertisements/etc.)
- Manage (currently) 1 marketing employee and map tasks, responsibilities and competencies
Desired skills and expertise
- Your experience, skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- An education at higher vocational level or a university degree in Marketing
- 7 years + work experience in Business to Business Marketing not only in strategy formulation but also in execution
- Proven track record in managing a Marketing department within an internationally operating company
- Operates at strategic level but is sufficiently hands on to implement the Marketing strategy
- Keen understanding of marketing principals and experience in leveraging both traditional and new marketing techniques
- Passion for taking creative ideas from inception through to final execution
- Ability to create copy intended for a sophisticated business audience
- Strong creative, strategic, organisational and personal sales skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and strong attention for detail
- Independent, intelligent, entrepreneurial
- Thrives in a fast-paced setting with numerous projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Fits in a fast growing, dynamic and multicultural environment
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.