Project Manager ERP Solution
Our client provides state-of-the-art software products and services designed for the gas & oil industry. They are rapidly growing with offices all over the world. As a project manager you fill a key role with a clear and visible delivery responsibility to our clients customers.
We are looking for a Project Manager with 5-7 years of experience to manage the deployment of our clients software across multi-national clients. As a Project Manager you must have end to end software development or ERP lifecycle experience. Preferably you should have managed onshore and offshore teams of 15+ and budgets in excess of $2m.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Sales Team in the bid cycle.
- Initiate project with all needed documentation, plans, and resource and budget estimations.
- Overall management and responsibility for the project.
- Deliver the project deliverables within budget and time with expected quality.
- Facilitating the escalation path for all issues within the project to ensure successful delivery.
- Report project status / issues / risks to the Project Board.
- Chairing of project group meetings and Steering Group when required
- Allocation of right project resources (business and technical)
- Delivering single or multiple projects across European with budgets in excess of $5m.
- Day to day management and motivation of assigned project resources.
- Potential to take on staff management in a matrix environment.
- Contribute to development of our clients methodology and PM templates.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A proven track record of successful project delivery is vital as is willingness for international travel and onsite work assignments.
- Educated to university degree level.
- 5-7 years experience of full lifecycle of international project and programme management.
- Technical affinity as you will be working with software within the oil and gas industry, preferably work experience in Agile software development.
- Formal project qualifications such as PRINCE2.
- Communication skills covering user base to Board level; deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations; Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent client and team relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a bonus.
Duration: 9-12 months
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.