Chief Technology Officer
Our client provides innovative digital marketing platforms to small to medium sized companies. In the past year the company has quadrupled in size and plans further expansion in the coming years. This immensive growth requires senior, hands-on Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who can transform the organization towards operational excellence and can enable innovation.
The IT department needs to be steered towards more predictable delivery, shorter time-to-market, introduction of rapid application development, improving software development cycles and changed to a more structured environment with effective governance in place. Next to evolving and optimizing the internal Technology team, you would be responsible for executing the technology roadmap.
Future developments need to be aimed at automation of processes, scalability, using Machine Learning and VoiceBox technologies making the services of our client better, faster and more cost effective in order to become a technology enabled company.
As a CTO you will be part of the executive team and you work very closely with the Product team, jointly ensuring the definition and execution of the product and technology roadmap.
- Define in collaboration with the Management team and execute the technology strategy, responsible for keeping tech delivery in time, costs and quality across internal team and outsourced parties;
- Build, manage and accelerate a top-flight technology team – reinforcing a culture of “high performing team”;
- Build out the technological architecture and infrastructure, focusing on reporting platforms, integration with 3rd party applications, etc;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, cloud based applications and software development best practices and anticipate and react to major technology changes;
- Building a scalable model for rapid development;
- Managing budgets and staying within approved costs;
- Governance of vendors;
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in big data technology platforms, data analytics and voice bots implementation programs;
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects and leading teams in a scale up environment;
- Successful in fast-paced and quick changing environments;
- Proven experience in building state-of-the-art software solutions;
- Proficient in software development – ability to content-wise challenge and guide software developers;
- Strong background in Microsoft technologies;
- Ability to drive performance, manage new initiatives, and communicate with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong team player and able to connect across different divisions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for success;
- Passion for the digital advertising landscape;
- Demonstrated training and coaching skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Valid EU working permit.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.