IT Service Delivery Manager EMEA
Our client is a global chemicals company. To provide IT support to all EMEA sites we are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who will act as the interface between the outsourced IT teams and the client's business functions located in EMEA. Reporting to the Director the IT SDM – EMEA will develop relationships with key business stakeholders across the region and act as the “Voice of the Customer”. The role will assist IT in balancing strategic and operational activities to ensure optimal delivery of the IT project and services portfolio in Europe.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Strategic Commitments (30%):
- Establish relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders across the region to better understand their priorities and IT needs. Represent those needs and priorities in IT planning activities.
- Represent Infrastructure Services and champion new capabilities/service introduction initiatives to achieve maximum value while minimizing business disruption.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for IT to improve overall service delivery to the region as whole and to specific user populations as appropriate.
- Represent Infrastructure Services in regional/local decision making as appropriate. Ensure IT priorities and requirements are represented in those decisions.
- Partner with colleagues from the delivery teams to provide regional input into strategic IT planning activities (i.e Service, Technology Strategy & Roadmaps, Demand/Portfolio Mgmt, etc.).
- Stay abreast of IT and business trends from across the region to help IT meet changing needs and improve overall the user experience.
Operational Commitments (70%):
- Responsible for delivery of Service Desk services delivered to customers within region. Collaborate with Global Service Desk Manager to resolve ongoing and/or repeat performance issues and to identify opportunities for improvement including aggressive pursuit of root cause fixes.
- Partner with 3rd party supplier(s) and other Service Delivery Managers to ensure critical service levels and KPI’s are met or exceeded on a month to month, year to year basis. Analyse qualitative and quantitative measures to accurately reflect overall customer satisfaction with IT within the region.
- Collaborate with peers across IT to identify Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) to improve overall customer satisfaction with IT Service Delivery across the region.
- Accountable for On Site Support services for all site within in region.
- Ensure 3rd party supplier personnel are adequately trained, have appropriate levels of access and are equipped to provide onsite support services in both a dedicated and dispatch model.
- Collaborate with Regional IT Service Delivery Manager – Americas and IT Leads in LATAM and APAC to share best practices and information, ensure globally consistent processes are implemented and, where appropriate, deviations to meet regional requirements are properly understood and documented.
- Ensure sufficient inventory of PC assets and peripherals to support day to day operations and lifecycle management activities across region. Work with regional contacts to estimate demand for budgeting purposes.
- Potential to manage Opex and Capx budgets in support of PC Refreshes and peripheral procurement.
- Act as escalation point for service delivery issues affecting customers within the region.
- Lead and/or participate in Major Incident Resolution activities following Major Incident Management (MIM) process. Partner with Global MIM Process Owner on process improvement opportunities
- Act as a point of contact for all services delivered by internal IT teams and 3rd party suppliers to ensure timely and accurate resolution of incidents, service requests and requests for information.
- Participate in creation and delivery of IT training initiatives across region.
- Partner with IT Communications to ensure effective delivery of customer facing IT related communications.
- 10 years of experience in corporate IT managing end user services (Service Desk, Deskside Support / Onsite Services, Identity & Access Management, Request Fulfilment).
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute Service Improvement Plans.
- Multi-language, English and at least fluent in one more language.
- Proven ability to work in a globally distributed and highly matrixed environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers in an onshore/offshore delivery model.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to translate technical concepts and content into customer friendly language.
- Strong presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting to senior leaders.
- Ability to influence and achieve outcomes through others.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- ITIL Certification, strongly preferred.
- Lean IT Certification, desirable but not required.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.