Chief Technology Officer
Our client is a service supplier, developing innovative solutioins for different industries (i.e. FinTech, automobile). They are growing and receiving more and more development requests and to deliver these projects successfully the team of 40 engineers needs to extend and develop to the next level.
Together with the management team, you need to be a driver in getting technical challenging projects, having the right technical teams available, ensure quality and development speed meanwhile making sure that our engineers stay motivated.
- Position the company by identifying criteria where to focus on
- Provide a long-term vision and execute short term planning
- Evaluate project requests to make sure they fit the strategy and achievability.
- Represent the company’s interest and views during external meetings, workshops and conferences
- Drive discussions about technology.
- Drive discussions about standards.
- Drive personal development of developers
- Assign budget for learning.
- Help find the best opportunities and resources to learn.
- Set the direction and expectations of the team.
- Represent interests of developers.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Creating the right environment (a positive vibe).
- Be a professional (as described in teamgeek and the clean coder).
- Organize hackathons.
- Be one of them.
- Drive and maintain healthy culture.
Technical: Overall responsible of all technical aspects
- Oversee technical design for the products.
- Oversee the choice of technological decisions to be the best possible option in order to reach the business goals, performance, quality of service and cost.
- Point of contact with external parties to discuss the high level technical designs of solutions.
- Operational Issues
- Make sure the right technical knowledge is available in the teams.
- Facilitate and stimulate knowledge sharing between the teams.
- Provide advice to external partners on how to solve technical problems or meet business needs.
- Know-how of the full spectrum from back-end to front-end development including native mobile and web development.
- At least 5 years’ experience in leading a team of engineers.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders (customers, Engineers, Sales and Management).
- Good understanding of common architecture concepts, architecture for mobile applications and architecture for cloud computing.
- Have a good understanding of basic distributed systems principals.
- Have experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Willing to travel at least once in two weeks.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.