Our client is a specialist in digital engagement projects and scaling up their organisation to support the growth and to deliver high-quality projects. The Delivery Director who will take his/her responsibilities as the visionary leader for the relationship of customers and articulate the goals and objectives for the future relationship with the customer and how it will affect the business.
This role brings key leadership into the process and it requires a strong relationship and result-oriented personality with the ability to communicate effectively. The Delivery Director closely collaborates with the development teams, the Program and Project Managers, and it brings their members together and builds an environment that stimulates teamwork. She/he guides the teams to the successful delivery of projects - in cooperation with the Program and Project manager - ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
The Delivery Director is dedicated to ensure the success of long-term, and high impact engagements for strategic client relationships. You are capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and collaborating with numerous key partners. Your position runs across one to several client settings depending on client size. This entails (among others):
- Establishing and improving the strong working relationship with customers, and exceeding client happiness across complex engagement.
- Identify new revenue opportunities thru lateral selling, in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win those opportunities.
- Support the engagement process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing).
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all work streams.
- Motivating and retaining a high performing and engaged project team, and adapt as needed (in conjunction with Account Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Team Leads).
- Accountable for providing regular status and financial reporting and manage account financials to achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins. Also, for program progress, risks & issues and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership.
- Partner with other Delivery Directors and supply to the ongoing improvement of the delivery process and methodology.
- 10+ years of experience in leading design and software development projects, OR delivery organizations related to software development (and design).
- Excellent understanding, and proven record of complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment.
- Client relationship experience.
- An excellent communicator on all levels (at the team and board level).
- Experience in the political and corporate customer environment and a high-level understanding of business processes related to various markets. Strong social skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Project Management methodology (certification Scrum Master, PMP, IPMA, PRINCE2 is an advantage).
- Enjoying working in the fast-growing organization with learning and 'continuous improving' culture.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.