Program/Project Manager Mobile
The Program/Project Manager is a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves” position, which is dedicated to ensuring the success of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and interfacing with numerous key stakeholders. This entails (among others):
- Responsible for managing large projects and delivery on time, and manage and deliver critical program objectives
- Managing Scrum Masters and other team members where needed who are involved in the program
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the process
- Managing the program’s budget
- Provide regular status and financial reporting, and manage account financials to achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins
- Establishing and enhancing strong working relationship with customers
- Prepare and present program progress, risks & issues and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership
- Partner with other Program, Project Managers, and Delivery Directors
This position is based in Amsterdam and will be part of the Delivery organization. You report to the VP Delivery in Europe (facilitated by a Team Lead).
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in managing design and software development projects, OR experience in managing delivery organizations related to the software development
- Pragmatic, self- starting, and excellent communicator on all levels (at the team and board level)
- Enjoying working in a fast-growing organization with learning and continuous improvement culture
- Experience in political and corporate customer environments, and a high-level understanding of business processes related to various markets
- Excellent understanding, and demonstrated track record, of complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment
- Proven experience in prioritizing and coordinating several projects at one time
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Project Management methodology (certification PMP, IPMA, PRINCE2 is an advantage)
- Nice to have: Banking or Healthcare experience, and MSc education in a relevant area
Duration: 6 months
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.