Product Manager eCommerce
Financial solutions are at the core product of our client. Last year they processed more than 250 million euro and in the next three years they are going to double it. We are looking for someone to lead this domain as a senior product manager eCommerce. As a Product Manager eCommerce your focus will be on extending the product with new functionalities in two ways:
- Evolve the product to fit with new market domains;
- Expand the product by integrating new partners.
To evolve the product to fit with the new market segment you will be working directly and very closely with the leading brand in this segment and the commercial colleagues. You convince them of what the product can do to meet their needs, while also finding the gaps that we need (and will) close with development. You will lead the required Agile and complex development tracks with the own in-house development team. You will lead by being the expert on the subject while also organising this development track in an Agile manner.
You will also lead the expansion of the product by smart partnerships. Due to the advanced API structures, new functionalities can be added to the product without having to build them. When we want to add a new proposition to our product, you will lead from research to actual implementation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define a roadmap of features required to enter a new market segment;
- Lead Agile development tracks to realise these features;
- Define the functional solutions to these features;
- Secure the business implementation of these new features by multiple clients;
- Research new partnerships and propositions;
- Build business cases to facilitate GO / NO GO decisions by the MT for new propositions and partners;
- Realise the end-to-end Agile development tracks to connect these partner solutions to the platform.
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce, of which at least 3 years as a product manager / product owner;
- Experience in steering Agile development tracks of big and complex features, both functionally and organisationally;
- Natural leadership with an inspiring, innovative and ambitious personality;
- Commercial mindset;
- Experience in setting up partnerships using API connections;
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch (mandatory), especially towards clients and partners.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.