Sales Manager FinTech
Our client, a successful FinTech company, is looking for a Sales Manager. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business and the international expansion plans of our client's online banking offering. It's a hands-on role where you develop, implement and execute the new sales strategy that acquires new customers. You are in the driving seat and for each deal you get help from the marketing department and pe-sales to get the right offer at the client.
This is a consultative selling role where you are responsbile for the full life cycle sale. Industry and business knowledge is a must. Furthermore you like to be responsible for your deals from start till end, and bring proven experience in all phases of the sales cycle.
- Manage complex software sales cycles.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities and successfully convert these through the sales funnel.
- Diagnose prospect banks’ business issues, emerging needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision.
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within the target accounts.
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers, feeding them with spot-on intelligence.
- Negotiate pricing and close contracts (with senior management support).
- Develop comprehensive sales plans to achieve and exceed sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and the development of new markets with our partners.
- Extensive experience and understanding of the financial services industry and competitive landscape in digital core banking solutions.
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle.
- Persuasive and effective written and verbal communications skills, along with strong analytical skills.
- Successfully sold software to the financial services sector.
- 5-7 years of enterprise solution sales experience with digital or core banking technology.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise software deals; consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement to C-Level, and across IT and business units
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Passion and commitment for customer success/delight.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Career that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and achievement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.