Chief Technology Officer
The mission of our client is to make healthcare better and affordable, driven by data. Therefore our client develops and markets technology solutions that improve health(care) for patients internationally. The organization is growing fast and acts in the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Great Britain, France and Czech Republic. Due to recent partnerships and mergers the technology landscape needs to be reshaped to be able to anticipate on further growth. The IT department consists out of 100 IT professionals in multiple locations including the Netherlands, Czech and Sweden. Under leadership of the new Chief Technology Officer (CTO), the IT department will be further transformed and will be made future-focused and clear about leveraging emerging technology trends towards improving our client's core capabilities, innovatation pace and capacity to server customers and markets.
- Strategic: Member of the Executive Board, business involvement, responsible for overall technology and software development strategy, translating strategy into technology, leading technological discussions.
- Organizational: responsible for organizing tech organization, harmonize the fragmented departments in an efficient manner, further professionalize (Agile) way of working, stimulate collaboration.
- Architecture: focus on operational excellence, realigining and improving group architecture and the technology stack, capabilities and results.
- Software engineering: optimizing the various environments as well as a new product development through smart software engineering processes.
- Innovation: staying up-to-date on technology standards, trends, cloud environments, best practices and anticipate technological changes.
- Leadership: 5-10 direct reports, 100 indirect reports, recruitment, people management, employee satisfaction, talent development, coaching.
- Currently hold a CTO or senior management position in a technology company.
- Have a strong track record in building high-performing technology organization: focused on delivery top-quality output and being results oriented.
- Are a T-shape profile: strong management qualities and in-depth knowledge of a technology domein (e.g. architecture).
- Have experience in managing geographically dispersed development teams.
- Have been previously involved in supervising post-merger integrations projects.
- Bring technology vision and have a good understanding of modern software development technologies and methodologies, especially Agile development practices.
- Have an academic background.
The search and selection for the role of Chief Technology Officer is conducted by HPW Executive Search. For your application (resume and brief motivation letter) or more information about the role please contact Caroline van der Beek on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31-6-5570 5249.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.