Chief Product & Technology Officer
The Chief Product & Technology Officer (CPTO) is responsible for establishing the company’s product and technical vision as well as driving all aspects of the company’s technology development. You play an integral role in the company’s strategic direction aligning all technology activities with the company’s business objectives. This role encompasses leadership of various teams including product management, UI/UX, development and platform operations.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business acumen and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time understanding and thinking differently about the technologies driving today’s Communications SaaS business environment and be able to translate how these can turn into opportunities for the company in delivering new and innovative solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define the overall product strategy and roadmap that differentiates the company’s product and service offering in line with business objectives
- Develop the positioning and messaging for the product
- Drive consumer level UI/UX quality in a B2B environment
- Research, evaluate and implement leading edge technologies including but not limited to workflow engine, enterprise messaging and AI / Machine Learning.
- Execution of technology roadmap within defined budget and timeline.
- Participate in meetings with clients, prospects, industry analysts, and internal stakeholders to share product and market expertise
- Source and manage technology partners and vendors to provide best in class products and services that support the execution of technology strategy.
- Collaborate with internal services teams to ensure high quality service levels and a healthy product ecosystem
- Provide technical leadership across all aspects of software development and review; design, develop and oversee infrastructure and application architecture.
- Developing strategies and procedures to drive quality of company software solutions.
- Build and manage a technology team and oversee research and development, through to production implantations of emerging technologies.
- Provide leadership in Quality Assurance and Test processes in relation to the company platforms.
- Oversee day to day operations of company’s technology environment locally and internationally.
- Responsible for managing production environments assuring 100% uptime. High availability and reliability and assuring company meet its current 99.95% SLA.
- Establish governance processes to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately, and the organization’s technology resources are used responsibly.
Essential Skills and qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in a CPO, Head of Product or CTO role
- Experience working with an agile development team
- Demonstrated success defining and launching SaaS products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; public speaking skills required.
- Ability to influence through strategic thinking and data based analysis
- Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial with an innovative spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to lead, guide and influence global and geographically dispersed teams
- A true understanding of what SaaS technology means in today’s business environment
- An understanding of how to build product strategies for both mature and emerging markets
- Extensive technology knowledge with an emphasis on workflow engine, enterprise messaging and AI/ML knowledge
- Strong experience in Distributed, High available, Cloud based computing
- Familiarity with emerging architectural solutions and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong Analysis and conceptual skills.
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business and interact with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work to motivate a team of professionals to meet deadlines.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.