We are hiring a Sales Director, reporting to the Vice President of Sales, EMEA. In this role your are responsible for the overall management, growth, and direction of the region’s business as well as providing leadership, vision and strategic direction to the team.
- Directly manage a team of Account Managers covering all accounts in the appointed region.
- Develop and manage the sales force through frequent and direct engagement of the team, individually and collectively, with a strong emphasis on establishing expectations and priorities to ensure individual and team success.
- Coach individual Account Managers on achieving annual software license sales goals, maintaining an active and healthy pipeline, and managing all aspects of their accounts such that on-going maintenance and services revenues are collected.
- Assist Account Managers with the development and on-going maintenance of overall Portfolio plans and individual Account Plans.
- Ensure that individuals effectively utilize the centralized company resources available to help them to be successful.
- Engage directly with customers, both existing and new, ensuring that our client develops and maintains a broad and deep set of relationships, upon which our success is dependent.
- Establish and maintain relationships and develop sponsorship with key management and decision makers within customer organizations.
- Work with the VP of the Theater and the Directors of Marketing and Partners, coordinate marketing, partner and business development activities for the region such as industry events and regional seminars.
- Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems. Assure that customers are provided/satisfied with complex technical application assistance.
- Leverage global alliances and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of products and services on projects in territory and worldwide.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of our clients core industries (Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Metals & Mining, Paper, and Life Sciences) and stay current with their trends and issues to effectively align and apply technologies to meet customer business goals.
- Submit expense reports and practice financial management consistent with company guidelines and using company systems.
- Collaborate with other theater VPs and Sales Directors.
- Minimum 8 years direct sales experience selling to customers at all levels in manufacturing, operations and IT.
- Minimum 7 years sales management experience
- Engineering degree in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or related field preferred
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with experience in building, retaining and motivating a high performance team
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven environment.
- Experience with a customer-focused sales methodology (Altify preferred) and sales pipeline management.
- Travel - as necessary to support the team
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.