Strategic Sales Data Solutions
Our client hiring for a Strategic Sales reporting to the Regional Sales Director. You will be responsible for new Enterprise Software Sales for solutions based around data (Analytics/ BI). Your role will be to sell value at the highest level in organizations, leverage existing relationships and find new ones, expand and establish a footprint and ultimately sell enterprise-wide software agreements. You must have experience selling complex data-driven enterprise software solutions and be able to confidently discuss industrial digital topics at all levels across the organisation.
- Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Expedite the resolution of key customer complaints and problems.
- Leverage global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of products and services.
- Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
- Provide assistance to the sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Develop and maintain sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues to effectively leverage our domain experts and sales representatives to be able to apply community agreements to meet customers’ business goals
- Make written and verbal sales presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
- Bachelors degree required - Engineering degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical or related field is a plus
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (calling on VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
- Software and automation background preferred
- Successful track record of selling complex, high-value software and product agreements ($3 million and above)
- Experience selling into the process, energy, transportation, pharma or utilities industries preferred
- The ability to travel to customer sites is required
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process and automation industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.