Return to the listing
Global Marketing & Innovation Director
The position of Global Marketing & Innovation Director is a new created position in the Global Leadership Team, split from the Sales team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ownership of creating the Global Marketing strategy and drive execution plans and corresponding budgets on a tactical and operational level in line with the Global strategy.
- Lead (digital) marketing transformation. Establish and nurture a customer-farrier-focus culture and data-driven marketing capability.
- Partner closely with the other global leadership team members to ensure timely, transparent and cohesive strategic alignment across all initiatives and deliverables.
- Build and provide leadership to the Global Marketing & Innovation team and establish a framework of high transparency and collaboration across the teams. You oversee and set targets while you monitor performance of the teams. The current team consists out of 13 marketing professionals in 6 geographical locations.
- You drive the execution of the Global Marketing Strategy with key external audiences to build a Brand for Good.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience and a proven track record of leading and delivering successful branded businesses in the B2B marketing. You will also bring in your strong online and offline marketing background and experience in building brands.
- Strong international experience in digital and traditional marketing, ideally in a B2B environment. You bring experience in data-driven marketing and have experience leading towards digital transformation;
- Demonstrated an ongoing commitment to build an international inclusive team. You believe in leading by example and creating equitable opportunities for your team to excel and grow;
- Worked towards creating and owning the marketing strategy and execution of global marketing efforts that drive adoption and engagement, create brand awareness and grows businesses;
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and you work easily with different departments and partners;
- Like to be hands-on, bring a roll up the sleeves mentality and make it happen yourself;
- University degree in Marketing or related field;
- Willing to travel at least 1 week per month, at the start more.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, ability to coach and teach others;
- Happy person with mature interpersonal and problem solving skills as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong business acumen, analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving, root cause failure analysis, and conceptual reasoning skills;
- Ability to challenge, motivate and partner with the GLT members to foster cost-conscience, innovation and lead change;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure;
- Understanding of organizational culture and what is key to support culture change;
- Ability to multi-task and carry out large projects;
- Problem solving skills to support trouble shooting processes and other issues across several countries and cultures both in person and remotely.
Click here to apply for this job
Return to the listing
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.