The CISO is a recently established role within the organization, currently being fulfilled by the Architecture group. Working collaboratively with the Security Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in building a more secure organization for our clients customers and partners by creating our first line of defense.
Your key responsibilities will include being end-to-end responsible for information security. This involves designing a strategy based on risk assessment and evaluation, translating it into a roadmap and organizational policies, and executing necessary actions. Additionally, you will promote a "security by design" mindset within the Architecture and DevOps team, provide guidance to the Leadership team and employees on security topics, and act as a point of contact for both external and internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible for defining the security architecture and setting up an ISMS.
To be successful in this role, you should have/are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role and you are CISSP certified
- You have an engineering background and/or experience working closely with DevOps teams
- You have experience with Agile security practices
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills from specialist to C-level
- Experience with the following technologies Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Azure AD & Networking is a plus
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.