Return to the listing
The VP Engineering will be tasked with developing a cutting-edge SAAS-based software solution that is future-proof. This role involves designing and implementing a software solution that is scalable and can adapt to evolving technologies and customer needs.
As a leader, your primary responsibility will be to develop a clear vision and strategic product development plans. You will work closely with the senior leadership team to ensure that all initiatives and deliverables are aligned with the overall strategic goals of the organization. This involves fostering timely, transparent, and cohesive communication with all stakeholders, to ensure that everyone is aware of our priorities and that we are all working towards the same objectives. Ultimately, your role will be instrumental in guiding our organization towards long-term success.
- shaping and transforming software development departments into one that will be inherently aligned to the company’s strategy;
- further professionalize Agile/DevOps way of working to shorten time-to-market and meet roadmap objectives;
- create a culture of high performing, self-steering, motivated teams;
- build a greenfield product and migrate business lines from legacy environments, that are using monolithic or unstable architectures, to the new micro-services, sustainable platform.
- ensure the product meets scalability -, reliability- , industry - and security requirements and is easily deployed, integrated & user friendly.
- be a strong hands-on leader with engineering vision and extended experience in managing and improving software development cycles. Inspire and build high performing teams and develop talent.
- SAAS experience;
- strong business acumen, analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving, root cause failure analysis, and conceptual reasoning skills;
- drive execution: leading software development teams in multiple locations and manage towards a roadmap;
- strong vision how to improve time-to-market and push for quality and innovation;
- ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity: leading cross-functional teams and work streams;
- knowledge of modern cloud and architecture principles.
Click here to apply for this job
Return to the listing
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.