Manager Operations SaaS
As an innovative and Manager of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of the professional services, service desk, and quality assurance departments within our client's organization. Your primary objective will be to optimize operational performance, drive excellence, and contribute to the overall success of the company. You are responsible for the development and continuous improvement of your teams. You report to the Chief Executive Officer, and you are a part of the day-to-day management team.
- Translate the company vision and strategy regarding Professional Services, Service desk and Quality Assurance into annual and quarterly plans and KPI’s and ensure regular monitoring, reporting, and analysis to track progress and drive accountability.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the implementation and migration, service desk, and quality assurance departments.
- The Manager of Operations works together with the Professional Services lead to achieve high quality implementation projects at our customers.
- Together with the Service Desk lead, the Manager of Operations drives a high performing service desk team according to our SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Ensure the appropriate tools are in place to support the Service Desk and Professional Services department.
- Be a point of customer escalation.
- Responsible for developing realistic budgets for implementations and migrations together with the professional services lead.
- Develop business plans in line with company strategy together with executive management team.
- Implementation and monitoring of quality assurance systems like ISO 27001 and SOC2 Type 2.
- Allocate and manage resources effectively, including staffing, budgeting, and technology infrastructure.
- Identify areas for improvement within each department and implement process enhancements to optimize workflow, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
- Mentor, guide, and motivate team members, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as product development, sales, and marketing teams, to align operational strategies and ensure smooth cross-functional collaboration.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, address concerns, and ensure successful project implementation and ongoing support.
- Oversee the implementation and adherence to quality assurance processes and standards, ensuring the delivery of high-quality software solutions.
- Identify operational risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize potential issues and disruptions.
Requirements & qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (master's degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a B2B SaaS software environment of which minimum of 3 years in management roles in an international setting.
- Experience with Professional and Service Desk Services for large corporations connected to Enterprise software.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple departments and cross-functional teams.
- Has good technical/IT acumen including quality assurance systems.
- Has a record of accomplishment of leading teams and achieving financial results.
- Open to international travel.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is necessary.
- Good understanding of cultural differences.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to influence and inspire others and be persuasive with internal and external stakeholders.
Nog meer kansen…
We bieden meer carrièrekansen dan in deze lijst staan, vertrouwelijke vacatures staan hier niet vermeld. We leren je graag kennen zodat we volledig in kaart kunnen brengen wat voor jou de mogelijkheden zijn.
HPW Executive Search is altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde digital leaders en helpt je met je volgende carrièrestap. Laat je CV hier achter en we nemen snel contact op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.